Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy birthdays

We never get to this time of the year without thinking of our dear Joan and Lily since their birthdays are so close together. One right after Christmas on the 26th (Lily) and the other on the 9th of January, which is Joan, of course.

Unfortunately I don't have a very recent photo of them to post for you but you know who you are and you know you are loved, and never forgotten, especially at this time of year!

Receive our heartfelt love, both of you!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, I only just saw this! I've been checking the blog every few days, but only the "new year" post was showing up for some reason. Then today I logged on and there was a whole string of posts I've never seen! In any case, THANK YOU for the love and birthday wishes! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
    --Ammi/Joan

    ReplyDelete