Monday, March 14, 2011

Gone

After a lovely ten-day visit Evangeline is gone and here is the proof.

Eva on the TER for Le Mans this morning.
We drove her from Marçon to Château-du-Loir where she took the TER to Le Mans then the TGV to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris.  From there she takes an Aeroflot flight to Moscow where she connects with a Air India flight going to New Delhi and from there it's a short flight to Kathmandu.  At last!

I can't remember what time she said she'd get home tomorrow.  God give her a safe trip!

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever had a desire to visit Katmandu? I think if I knew someone who lived there, I would!

    Oh, wait...I DO know someone who lives there! Ha ha...in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss her already !
    I think she said she would be arriving in Nepal some time tomorrow evening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serge went up to see her a couple of years ago and said it was wonderful but I'm not really too keen. It is a loooooong way and that means a lot of travelling. I'm at the age where I'm starting to like my comfort, God help me!

    But I would love to see Eva in action--maybe we'll go one day!

    ReplyDelete