Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Evangeline

We don't devote much bandwidth to Evangeline around here, living as she does in the wilds of Nepal.  But more's the pity and I don't want to deprive you of her glorious photos that do make it through customs every time the moon turns blue.

Here's the latest that just came breezing into my inbox.  I thought you'd like to see this bevy of beauties.  For those of you who may not know us all as well as others, Eva is the one with glasses. :-)


She writes, "I think I haven't sent a photo for a while so here's one, taken with some precious Nepali friends that we often meet with for fellowship and Word.  I find that I don't have as many pictures with me in them any more, I enjoy taking photos of others more now. :)

I saw the recent posting that Raph and family are going to Sardinia, which brings back memories--I went there once with mom when I was really little.  My memories are like movie clips, just short bits--I remember the crackling bread and a white sand beach with clear water that seemed shallow no matter how far I walked.  I think they'll have a lot of fun!"

Meanwhile, on with the expedition!

This photo, just in now, speaks for itself and brings the current adventure going on in Marseilles up to date!

Ready to board!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo! We never hear from Eva and would love to do so. Please pass on our love to her and our email address as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice news from Eva ! How lyrical she does sound, talking about Sardinia.

    ReplyDelete